I have quite the headache going on (I think it’s because I’m so tired) so this will be short and sweet! The workday passed by quickly and I was home before I knew it! Before I could let myself settle in, I changed into my workout gear and headed to the gym. I hate that I have been lazy with my workouts lately so I’m trying to get back on a schedule.
I ran 3 miles on the treadmill in 29:52…I had to take a minute walk break at mile 2.5 but it didn’t effect my time all that much. I think my body was trying to tell me that I need sleep (like it’s doing right now)! It’s so important to listen to these sign. I then did some strength training for 30 minutes. A very good workout indeed!
Dinner was quick…a cage-free egg with roasted sprouts and potatoes on the side…also a slice of toast, not pictured…oh, natural light…I miss you at dinnertime!!
The husband actually put in a request for kale chips to be on the menu sometime soon! There is hope for him yet! 😉
Some fun facts:
- We just booked our tickets to Minnesota for Christmas (the husband’s family lives there)!
- I might be running a 5 mile race this Sunday…
- I signed up to sell my bakery at a craft fair in December! I can’t wait!
- Thanksgiving is next week already!
- Black Friday shopping…need I say more? 😀
Bedtime for Frances!
Is anyone running a Thanksgiving race/Turkey Trot?